White Long Sleeve Onesie
Looking for the perfect onesie for any budding young Lake Huron enthusiast? Our super-soft, long sleeve onesie is available this Christmas for a limited time only! Featuring 100% combed ringspun cotton, flatlock seams and double-needle stitched rib binding, any young'un will be primed for everyday life with this durable and breathable romper.
Please see size chart below for proper sizing.
|Size||Length (IN)||Width (IN)|
| 12 Months
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.