Sorbet Unisex Tee
Inspired by Lake Huron, these semi-fitted cotton and polyester blend crew neck tees will keep you cool and comfortable whether you're sitting by the water's edge or dreaming of a lakeshore visit. Perfect for everyday wear, they'll take you from the beach to a stroll in town or a day at home with ease.
|Size||Width (CM)||Length (CM)|
|Extra Large (XL)||61||79|
|Double XL (2X)||66||83|
|Triple XL (3X)||71
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.