Saugeen Sunset Unisex Hoodie
Traversing one of Canada's Great Lakes this summer? If you're looking for the ultimate in comfy casual wear, our Saugeen Sunset hoodie has you covered! Whether you're out and about or lounging at home, this Here On Lake Huron hoodie will keep you cozy no matter where you go.
|Size||Body Length (IN)||Body Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Large (XL)||29.5||23||36.5|
|Double XL (2X)||30.5||24||37.5|
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.