Here On Lake Huron
Purple Distressed Unisex Cap
Whether you're by the water's edge or out for a daily stroll, make sure to keep your head covered from the elements with our distressed Here On Lake Huron caps!
- Distressed fabric to look like your favourite well-worn cap
- Self-fabric back strap with adjustable metal buckle closure
- White embroidered logo
- 100% Cotton Twill
- One size fits most
Did you know…
When you purchase a product from Here on Lake Huron, 10% of the purchase gets donated to charity. That’s 10% of the listed product price. How awesome is that? What’s even better? You get to choose which charity you’d like the funds to be gifted to. We currently have four charities that are near and dear to our hearts. At checkout, just let us know which charity you’ve picked. Please choose from one of the following charities:
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.