Permission To Come Aboard Unisex Tee
New to Here On Lake Huron, we have our classic tees now available in our 'Permission to Come Aboard' Heather Navy colour!
Inspired by Lake Huron, these semi-fitted cotton crew neck tees will keep you cool and comfortable whether you're sitting by the water's edge or dreaming of a lakeshore visit. Perfect for everyday wear, they'll take you from the beach to a stroll in town or a day at home with ease.
|Size||Width (CM)||Length (CM)|
|Extra Large (XL)||61||79|
|Double XL (2X)||66||83|
|Triple XL (3X)||71
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.