Here On Lake Huron
Permission to Come Aboard Unisex Hoodie
If you're looking for the ultimate in comfy casual wear, this supersoft cotton-polyester blend hoodie has you covered! Whether you're out and about or lounging at home, this Here On Lake Huron shirt will keep you cozy no matter where you go.
|Size||Body Length (IN)||Body Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Large (XL)||29.5||23||36.5|
|Double XL (2X)||30.5||24||37.5|
Did you know…
When you purchase a product from Here on Lake Huron, 10% of the purchase gets donated to charity. That’s 10% of the listed product price. How awesome is that? What’s even better? You get to choose which charity you’d like the funds to be gifted to. We currently have four charities that are near and dear to our hearts. At checkout, just let us know which charity you’ve picked. Please choose from one of the following charities:
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.