Old, New, Borrowed and Blue Greeting Card
Harriet's a strong believer in the famous old, new, borrowed and blue recipe for the perfect wedding outfit, which she's put on for the big day in this special greeting card!
This hand-drawn 5 x 7-inch greeting card is professionally printed and packaged in a clear cello bag. It is blank on the inside, allowing for personalized greetings. They're also perfect for presenting in 5 x 7 picture frames. Quirky and fun, they’re sure to make people smile.
These seagulls are happy to fly home direct to your door with free shipping, and 10% of the total proceeds will go towards a select charity of your choice. If you order 2 or more cards from the greeting card line, you’ll save $1.50 on every card purchased!
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.