Long Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt in Black
Our new black long sleeve cotton tees will help keep you warm and comfortable for cooler days out and about, or simply at home while dreaming of the next lakeside adventure.
|Size||Body Length (IN)||Body Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Large (XL)||30||24||36.75|
|Double XL (2X)||31||26||38.25|
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.