Ladies Scoop-Neck Light Fleece in Carbon
Lightweight and comfortable, we’ve got the perfect ladies fleece that’ll be your go-to for everything from beautiful sunny days to peaceful evening strolls. Featuring a contemporary slim fit, this cotton-polyester fleece blend fleece will make for a great addition to any Lake Huron lover's wardrobe.
- 6.5oz (220 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Split stitch double needle sewing
- Ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- Rib capped neckline
- Slim fit
|Size||Body Length (IN)||Chest Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Small (XS)||23.5||18||28.75|
|Extra Large (XL)||27.5||22||32.75|
|Double XL (2X)||28.5||23||33.75|
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.