Unisex Hoodie in Carbon
Stay warm and cozy on your early morning lakeside adventures with this ring-spun cotton hoodie inspired by Lake Huron. Whether you're having dinner on an outdoor patio or enjoying a picturesque summer sunset, we love this mid-weight hooded sweater for everyday wear. It's the perfect staple for cool evenings on the beach or roasting marshmallows around the fire without sacrificing comfort.
- 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester Blend
- Ring-Spun Cotton
- Raglan Sleeves
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Slim Unisex Fit
- Colour: Carbon
Please see the size chart below for proper sizing.
|Size||Body Length from Hips (IN)||Chest Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Small (S)||25.5||19||32|
|Extra Large (XL)||29.5||23||36.5|
|Double XL (2X)||30.5||24||37.75|
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.