Harry and Mini-Me Greeting Card
Harry's ready to play the stork and this fun little greeting card is an endearing way to welcome a brand new addition to the family. Whether it's a friend or a relative who's expecting, a bundle of joy is always an exciting occasion, and Harry would love to join in on the celebration!
This hand-drawn 5 x 7-inch greeting card is professionally printed and packaged in a clear cello bag. It is blank on the inside, allowing for personalized greetings. They're also perfect for presenting in 5 x 7 picture frames. Quirky and fun, they’re sure to make people smile.
These seagulls are happy to fly home direct to your door with free shipping, and 10% of the total proceeds will go towards a select charity of your choice. If you order 2 or more cards from the greeting card line, you’ll save $1.50 on every card purchased!
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.