Blue Heron Lightweight Hoodie
If you're looking for the perfect blend of comfort, this slim ultra-lightweight cotton-polyester hoodie has got you covered! Whether you're going on an early morning lakeside run or looking for an extra layer to fend off those cool summer evenings, this sweatshirt is the answer to all your casual needs!
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester Blend
- Ring-Spun Cotton
- Unlined Hood & Split Stitch Double Needle Sewing
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Slim Fit
- Colour: Heather Navy
|Size||Body Length (IN)||Chest Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Small (XS)||26.5||20||33.75|
|Extra Large (XL)||30.5||24||36.75|
|Double XL (2X)||31.5||25||37.5|
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.