Black Distressed Unisex Cap
Whether you're by the water's edge or out for a daily stroll, make sure to keep your head covered from the elements with our distressed Here On Lake Huron caps!
- Distressed fabric to look like your favourite well-worn cap
- Self-fabric back strap with adjustable metal buckle closure
- White embroidered logo
- 100% Cotton Twill
- One size fits most
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.