Ladies Tunic in Nickel
Bring the spirit of Lake Huron to your wardrobe with this stylish slim fit ladies pullover tunic that can be sized up if you prefer an oversized look. Constructed using premium ring-spun cotton and sporting a flattering silhouette, this mid-weight hooded tunic has thumbholes at the cuffs and double drawstrings for a little extra pizzaz. Versatile and cozy, it can be worn over leggings like a sweatshirt, over your favourite bikini as a bathing suit coverup, or as-is like a comfy mini dress. As our go-to piece, it's the ultimate blend of comfort and coverage - we promise!
- 52% Cotton 48% Polyester
- Ringspun Cotton
- Unlined hood
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Two drawcord colors
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Slim Fit
- Colour: Nickel
|Size||Body Length from Hips (IN)||Chest Width (IN)||Sleeve Length (IN)|
|Extra Large (XL)||34.25
|Double XL (2X)||35.25
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.