'Pink Sun' Collage Art Print
A modern twist to the beloved Lake Huron, this mixed media collage print is sure to help relive the fond memories inside any home.
All prints from Here On Lake Huron are professionally printed on archival paper and are available for free shipping within North America.
Please note the frames featured in the product images are for visual reference only and are not included when purchasing this print.
- The Indian Residential School Survivor Society - The IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families and those dealing with intergenerational traumas.
- The Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation - also known as the voice of Lake Huron. A non-government charity that strives to protect and restore Lake Huron’s coastal environment, and supports its coastal ecosystem through education, restoration and research projects.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - comprised of four local hospitals (St. Marys, Clinton, Seaforth and Stratford).
- Black Health Alliance - a community-led charity working to improve the health and well-being of Black communities in Canada.
- Stratford Festival - founded in 1953, the Stratford Festival is North America’s largest classical repertory theatre company and is currently closed due to COVID.